Birthday card

#aaabirthdaychallenge #balloons #banner  @aaabirthdaychallenge 

Hi crafty friends!

It's the time for a new challenge at AAA Birthday Challenge. This time the theme is Balloons & Banners.


 
I started with the clouds which I stamped from the mama elephant stamp set
I stamped cloud so many times and arranged them to give full of clouds background.
At the center I pasted elephant with balloons. Then Made a little banner at the bottom on which I stamped a sentiment

Next I stamped the balloons from Stampin' Up with 4 different colors.

Finally I stamped the 'big hugs' sentiment from mama elephant with Versafine Onyx Black ink. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #486

Timeout challenges-Birthday theme + die cutting

Pull tab flip card- ft. Dinosaur stamp set