Timeout challenges-Birthday theme + die cutting

First up today is a super fun birthday card with the adorable mama elephantstamp set! I adore them! I stamped and die cut out images and clouds . I used the Purrfect Birthday stamp set for those add-ons. Then, for the sentiment I used the altenew Happy birthday stamp set.

This is a slimeline card - measuring 6" x 3". I love the sizzix Circles die cut and cut that out of a white panel. I blended the back of circles with Distressed oxide.  

 The top white layer with the circles was mounted to the card using foam tape. Again I spattered some oxide inks. Then I attached the elephants and clouds with foam tape also. 

I added a few sparkly purple enamel dots to finish it off.


I hope u all like it... This is my 1st slimeline card for challeges..
Happy weekend 🤗

Comments

  1. maybe your first card like this but sure is wonderful. Love how you created the clouds and such sweet little images and we love the added sparkle x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I m so glad u really liked it...
      Many Thanks 🤗😇

      Delete
  2. Such a lovely soft cloudy background, Jaya ... and just the sweetest little elephants ... adorable! Thanks so much for playing along with us at our 6th birthday celebrations at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those elephants are so cute and your clouds looks awesome! Beautiful design! Thanks for playing at Time Out Challenges!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute, love the wee elephants...a bit bigger than the ATC size of 2.5 x 3.5 for our challenge, but nonetheless...thanks for playing along with the HAPPY LITTLE STAMPERS ATC team for our "Critters" challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #486

Pull tab flip card- ft. Dinosaur stamp set