Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #486

Hi stamping friends 
I’m jumping into a challenge today over on the Cupacke inspiration challenge #486 and their challenge this month is, 


 I have the My favourite things stamp set! It’s called Piles of Fun and it is filled with so many adorable critters having fun in the fall.



I stamped all of my images with Copic friendly Black Ink and then colored them with pencils n waterbrush pen.


I then went to work on my card background. I cut a piece of White Card Stock then blended this panel with green Distress Oxide Inks.


I then stenciled my panel lightly with green ink  leafy  dry, I tbranches. Then trimmed my  to blended cardstock to design cutter.


Lastly, I stamped my sentiment in the top right portion on the brown card with Black Ink and adhered all of my images with some 3D Foam Adhesive Tape to give them more dimension.


 If you liked this card and want some more crafty inspiration, please feel free to check out my Instagram feed!!!
Happy crafting😊

Comments

  1. Your card is so sweet, you used the colors perfectly. Thank you for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the chance to enter😊😇

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun little scene you created! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Cupcake Inspirations ! Wendy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of
    luck with your entry.

    Kelly DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogs
    pot.com.au/


    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Timeout challenges-Birthday theme + die cutting

Pull tab flip card- ft. Dinosaur stamp set