Craftangles LOVE challenge.



Check out the @craftangles LOVE challenge this month!
Here are my super simple and quick valentine cards using the Craftangles All for love Element pack and stamp.
Sentiment stamp "You r my everything"  from @mftstamps
& "Be Mine" from @clearlybesotted. #craftangleselementspack #allforlove #cardmakingchallenge #lovetheme.
1. I made this card bt simple techniques using stamp n element sheet from Craftangles.
2. I trace the wooden alphabets & cut it by detailing knife.
3. I fussy cut the cupacke from element pack.
4. Then I paste love theme paper on the base of cardstock
5.Then simply stamped sentiments.
Is it looks supercute?
Perfect for valentine's??

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7AtugVCr4B/?igshid=7i691imrm7y4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #486

Timeout challenges-Birthday theme + die cutting

Pull tab flip card- ft. Dinosaur stamp set