Craftangle monthly challenge February 2020

Hi stamping friends 
I’m jumping into a challenge today over on the Craftangles monthly challenge February 2020" site and their challenge this month is "Spring & Flowers"


I started by sponging Distress Oxide blue Ink all over the card.

I stamped the floral image from @Heroarts "You Are Beautiful" stamp set  with black ink over the distressed background.
AgainI stamped the two single flowers & coloured it by pencil colours n waterbrush pen.

I stamped the "Thank you" sentiment from Hero arts stamp to a card stock & trimmed & attached Black base cardstock and then I used foam tape to attach the coloured flowers to both sides of the sentiment...

Thank you so much for visiting me today and I hope you enjoyed the project. Happy crafting...😊For more details on card making visit my insta feed link belowhttps://www.instagram.com/p/B5cKkGeCBfA/?igshid=s4doecw7ylj6

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #486

Timeout challenges-Birthday theme + die cutting

Colorthrowdown Guest stamper challenge