Sizzix with Tim holtz

                 #Sizzix with Tim holtz#



This project is a holiday bookmark using the Heart die cutting technique. It features the new Sizzix Dies and sizzix stamp set...



To create the bookmark I trimmed a white cardstock measuring 2.5"×6" in length for a front and back for the bookmark and die cut the hearts from the front panel using sizzix die cutting machine.

Before adhering the two bookmark panels together, 
I blended some water bubbles stencils using Tim holtz distressed inks to make a colourful background...Aftr this, I adhere a acetate sheet to the front of bookmark.




Again I cut cicrle die shape, Further divided into two parts from the centre... Then sticked in between 2 flaps of bookmark then punched with one hole puncher.. Then tied with paper twine...




Then binds together and stamped the "thank you" sentiment from MFT stamps. Then I die cut some little hearts & flowers arranged them over the sentiment... 
Finally it's done!!! 
I hope u liked my tutorial.. 
Happy crafting!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #486

Timeout challenges-Birthday theme + die cutting

Pull tab flip card- ft. Dinosaur stamp set