Guest design - Thinking of you Pretty Poppies & Awesome blossom- Big hugs

Hello! Its Jaya here. 

I'm so excited to be the August release "wings & petals" guest designer for varada sharma stamps. such an honor. I have been a fan for a long time and varada is very kind. 

Card 1-
Today I am sharing card made from stacking dies.  For my cards, I used rectangle dies, but you can do these techniques with different shapes, too.
Perfect timing! I just bought a bunch of stacked die sets. Now I know that what I can do with them. 
My card features the new stitched rectangle dies to make the card a bit special, I used Red & lime green coloured cardstock. I like paper♥️💚 colour combination.
I like this unique design! I added a thinking of u sentiment and sequins. 

You can also use circle stacking dies creatively or shape dies.
Thank u so much😊 @jennifermcguireink for sharing all these great techniques with us...
Key Ingredients for this card:
1. Pretty Poppies digi stamps by Varada
2. Neenah white cardstock
3. Red cardstock
4. Green cardstock
5. Rectangle stitched dies.

I coloured these pretty poppies with watercolour brushmarkers.I fussy cut them out, & adhere watercolour poppies to the base panel. Then stamped Thinking of u sentiment at the centre... And it's done! 
You can grab this digis here: 

Card 2-

Again here I m sharing another card from the same release, Awesome blossom...for my next card, I also watercoloured these beautiful flowers..
But this time I started with funky hexa background stamp... I then trimmed down my card to 4" x 5.25" and mounted it onto a pink cardstock...

I Adhere "Big Hugs"sentiment in the middle of card  with black circle die.
Then I adhere single awesome blossom image to each cluster with a Dimensional. 
Tuck in the single and double leaves along with the  blossom bud to the flower cluster. 
Adhere a few Rhinestones to my card and it's done! 
Key Ingredients for this card :

  1. Awesome blossom stamp set & funky hexa background stamps
  2. Waterbrush markers
  3. Circle die cut
  4. Some embellishments to finsish the card.
Thank you so much for stopping by the varada sharma blog today, and a big thank you goes to the team for having me guest with them. Have a great day.

You can grab this digi here: 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #486

Timeout challenges-Birthday theme + die cutting

Pull tab flip card- ft. Dinosaur stamp set