Ding, Dong, The school bell rings.

Hello Crafty Friends! 
I am very excited to be a guest designer for Magengo designs this month.


These images are just so cute I had so much fun creating my card. I absolutely love these school critters release. The card I'm sharing today features Run To School digi stamp set.


For the scene I used the Hillside & grass Borders. I die cut one border from Cilantro cardstock and ink blended the edges with Lucky Clover Oxide Ink. 



I used the Cloud stencil and ink blended with Salty Ocean Distress Ink.

I fussy cut & coloured these images with copic-colouring and assembled the card. I added the sentiment and added highlights with a gelly roll pen.

Check out the Magengo designs shop for products by clicking on the link-

https://www.etsy.com/listing/854006007/run-to-school-digital-stamp-set-svg?ref=shop_home_feat_2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #486

Timeout challenges-Birthday theme + die cutting

Pull tab flip card- ft. Dinosaur stamp set