Happy Thanksgiving card using waffle flower crafts

Hello there! 

Happy fall Y'allπŸ‚πŸ

Today I have a couple of cards to share, I love this fall inspired stamp set from @waffleflowercrafts. 

This is a happy Thanksgiving stamp set. It has 5 tiny little leaf images that I used along with some rock n’ roll inking to create a falling leaves background.

Fall is my favorite season. I feel like I appreciate the  turning leaves more and more each year, and wish that the colors would last a little bit longer. 




I love the beautiful color of maple tree’s leaves.🍁

I share a variety of card ideas featuring the Beautiful Autumn Bundle from @waffleflowercrafts happy thanksgiving stamp set. 

I inked up the stamps with waterbrush markers...

Then fussy cut them all & They were adhered to a card base with some

foam adhesive for dimension. 

Die cut Happy Fall sentiment arranged at the centre.

Thank u for stopping by... I hope u like this beautiful inspiration... 

Click here to grab this autumn stamp set- 

https://waffleflower.com/products/happy-thanksgiving-stamp-set?_pos=1&_psq=Happy%20Thanksgiving%20stamp&_ss=e&_v=1.0

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #486

Timeout challenges-Birthday theme + die cutting

Pull tab flip card- ft. Dinosaur stamp set