Let it SNOW- Guest designing at beadesigns.bcn using Peace digistamps

Hello crafty friends,

I'm so much excited to share 2 projects with you as a special guest for @Beadesign.bcn . I am so thankful for such an wonderful opportunity...!!!

Are you ready for some Christmas fun?

Here is the 1st - "Let it SNOW"


I used adorable little skier and coloured in with Copics, fussy cut it out and setting aside..

Still at the die cutting machine, I die cut a trimmed white panel using the hillside dies.

To the base of the card, I added a stencil feature at the top, using the Mini Cloud stencil and some Blue Breeze ink..

I added embossed die cut SNOW letters, then added this to the card base with foam tape for a slight dimension..

Next, I adhered my image and die cut snowflake ❄️ to the card base and completed the card by adding a sentiment "let it snow"

Let's move forward to 2nd Card- Christmas ornament CardOrnaments are a true signature feature of Christmas. 

Today we are featuring beautiful ornament stamp set, from Peace Of Night.



For this card, I coloured the ornaments with copic markers and blended the card front with Tim holtz Lucky Clover distressed ink.

I have so many ideas for this set, and can't wait to spend more time with it! I just love the elegance of these images, and the doodle style gives it a bit of a playfulness as well. 

Then I tied some fine gold thread at the top of each ornament.



Then I backed all of the ornaments to the vellum and the sentiment with foam tape and adhered them to the panel. To finish, I adhered the card front to an A2-sized card base. Finally added some pretty pink posh sequins. & Merry Christmas sentiment die 

Thank you so much for visiting

Anywho - to see how this card was made check out my video below,


To grab this digistamps please check the below link to Beadesigns.bcn etsy sh

https://www.etsy.com/listing/899451171/peace-night?ref=shop_home_active_14&crt=1

Have a great rest of the day!

Hugs ❤️Jaya❤️


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #486

Timeout challenges-Birthday theme + die cutting

Pull tab flip card- ft. Dinosaur stamp set