Carnival polaroid card

Hello everyone, 

Today I'm sharing my 2nd design team project from @beadesigns.bcn 

Instax® photos are popular for scrapbooks and journaling, to help keep memories of special occasions. For my card, I created little photos of a carnival party memories.


I chose Three images from carnival and colored with Copics. These Polaroid frames were covered with white cardstock and I used the center of each frame to cut out each image.


They were popped into the frame and taped in the back so they would stay in place.



I chose a different sentiment for each frame and stamped them with Black Licorice Hybrid ink.
A panel of striped paper was adhered to a 4 by 7" card base and the three frames
were adhered over it. I finished off the card with red & white twine & clamped wooden peg at the center.
I hope u like my carnival friends...
Thank u so much stopping by. 

To grab this carnaval digital set, click on below link
https://www.etsy.com/listing/922285630/carnival-set?ref=shop_home_active_6&crt=1

#carnivalstamps #polaroidframes #beadesign #designteamproject #cardmakingismysuperpower 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #486

Timeout challenges-Birthday theme + die cutting

Pull tab flip card- ft. Dinosaur stamp set