Birthday Card With Balloons

Hello there, today I am back to share another super cute Birthday cards made using  adorable runner stamp set. 

This lil Elly is bringing someone a wagon loaded with cake for birthDay. 

Stamping easy, quick and colorful backgrounds with small stamps is great fun.

Card.1

This set is so fun, because it comes with different images that you can put in the wagon.


My first card is bright and fun! 
I stamped the rosettes to make across the top. Then I used the individual rosette stamp to make my three rosettes that I popped up on my card panel. I used tubby craft dye Ink for all of my Stamping.

I stamped all my images with jet Black ink and colored with Copics. I cut them out and popped them up with foam tape. 

After that, 

I Used the stars stencil to create beautiful curtain backdrop to my card.

I love my stencils. I especially love it when I find an awesome blend of colours to use over my stencils.

I stamped the supercute rider and then the wagon & cake. I used jet Black Ink. I colored them with Copic Markers.

Then I fussy cut it them & arranged in front of the birthday backdrop...

I stamped a sentiment on a white strip of paper, then foam mounted on the bunch of rosettes. 

Card 2. 

My 2nd card today features adorable runner stamp set from Tubbycraft. 


Can you say adorable??  

To create this card 

I first, ink blended the cloudy background using the handcut Cloud Stencil and ink over the front of a white A2 card base.

I Copic colored the stamped images & fussy cut them out.

I used the grassy edges stencil for the ground.


To finish, 

I foam mounted the colored images and added the trio of balloons that I detached from the cake image from the same stamp set, to the card front as shown.


That's it for today. 

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name-@craftswithjaya18. 
I post almost every week a new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!

And thank you so much for stopping by,
Details of the products I used for this project can be found below.

Supplies list-














To purchase the product log on to -

www.tubbycraft.com


Tubby Craft products are available at following online retailers - 

 

HNDMD 

Crafters Emporio

Crafters Corner


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #486

Timeout challenges-Birthday theme + die cutting

Pull tab flip card- ft. Dinosaur stamp set