Giraffe love card ft watercolour stencil background

Hi everyone! Its DT Jaya here! 

May this Valentine's Day give you a lot of love and Happiness!

Today I’m sharing this project over on the Tubbycraft blog featuring watercolour lines stencil & giraffe love stamp set.

because he is just so CUTE!! Look at that sweet face!!!


For the background I used the I used just one color of ink, then blended out with my brush over the stencil for an ombre effect. 

I started from the upper middle point and then gradually inked toward to top and bottom. 

I die cut a white cardsotck with the stitched rectangle die. I masked some ink on the rectangle panel as background. For the sentiment I used "you hold special place in my heart" from the same stamp set. 


I stamped the super cute, giraffe on smooth white cardstock and colored it with Copic markers. I also added glossy accents for shine. I think it also helps to give it a glossy look.

All that was left was to assemble the card. I adhered the ink blended rectangle panel to the card base then popped up the lovely giraffe with his cute message.

This was such a fun card to make and I think it is so very cute!  All of the supplies you need to create this card can be found below. I hope you have fun making your own version of this card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Hope you have a great day!

Supplies used- 

Giraffe love


Watercolour lines stencil 







To purchase the product log on to -

www.tubbycraft.com


Tubby Craft products are available at following online retailers - 

 

HNDMD 

Crafters Emporio

Crafters Corner


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #486

Timeout challenges-Birthday theme + die cutting

Pull tab flip card- ft. Dinosaur stamp set