Sky is the limit- ft. Flying high stamp set

 Hello everyone! 

I’ve created a sweet little scene using the fun airplane image.

I used newly launched Plane flying  stamp set from February release! This is a very cute set with a plane and four different critters that you can use to fly the plane, so much fun!


I choose to let the plain be flown by the adorable unicorn! I stamped the images and fussy cut these. You can place that image just so it will fit the drivers seat of the plane.


This card is A2 size and I started by stenciling & masking the clouds over the card front. I then splattered it up with water.


I Copic colored the image. I stamped the plane image with black ink onto the white cardstock and then fussy cut out. 

By fussy cutting right on the line, I then added the images into the scene along with some clouds to complete the card.

Card-2

This is another great release over at Tubbycraft 🙂 It’s one of those releases which is awesome because it contains a lot of the essentail things we need for cardmaking all the things!


First up, I have done the Circles Masking !

I actually used double stenciling technique on this. First I used the new Circle Masking and then after I overlapped the cloudy border stencil.


Then I stamped the sentiment below the masked circle from the same stamp set. I love how this fun card turned out! 

I kept most of my cards pretty clean and simple to keep the focus on the stamps. I finished off this card by simply adding a big clouds around it. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! 

Supplies used-

Plane flying

Torquise blue


Chinese blue



To purchase the product log on to -

www.tubbycraft.com


Tubby Craft products are available at following online retailers - 

 

HNDMD 

Crafters Emporio

Crafters Corner


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #486

Timeout challenges-Birthday theme + die cutting

Pull tab flip card- ft. Dinosaur stamp set