Aaa birthday Challenge-dots/strips

Hi! Today I am sharing several techniques and tips for using sentiment strips. 



I like adding sentiment strips to my cards because they can easily be added anywhere… and you can make te them too.


I then cut lots of strips from scrap pieces of colorful cardstock. On them I stamped sentiments from Altenew layered cupcake stamp set.



This design is a great one for using sentiments from many different sets together. You can make it for any occasion… and use up colorful scraps!
Hope u liked it...
Till then Happy crafting ..

Comments

  1. Great idea and I love your interpretation of the stripes from our challenge. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Keep safe, stay home and craft instead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u! I m so glad that u liked it๐Ÿ™‚

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your colorful card! Thanks for joining our AAA Birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #486

Timeout challenges-Birthday theme + die cutting

Pull tab flip card- ft. Dinosaur stamp set