Swing Card

Hello friends, 

Today I have a fun and EASY Peasy interactive cards to share with you inspired by the images from the scrapberry's stamp set.
 This card was made using some principles, the stamped images swing on the card. 
To begin I stamped out the images using blackout ink onto beautifully blended cardstock and then colored them in using waterbrush. I then fussy cut them out.
I added one big cloud to the background using foam tape then stamped out the sending love sentiment from the lawn fawn.

Hope you were inspired by my Swinging mice to add a little interaction to your next card by trying out the swing mechanism. For more inspiration plz subscribe my youtube channel... Video will be updated soon
Thank you for watching and until next time… Happy Crafting!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #486

Timeout challenges-Birthday theme + die cutting

Pull tab flip card- ft. Dinosaur stamp set