Adventure awaits

Hello crafty friends, 

I have a card to share that features one of my favourite from new June release- Adventure awaits!!!


This camping digital stamp set comes with a propstprops like flashlight, camping lantern, bonfire, magnifier etc. 
For this card I wanted to create a lovely camping scene. 

To begin, I prepared a piece of 4×6" card base. I used some ink blending technique to make a cloudy night scene. I ink blended the upper area with distressed oxide inks. I uesd an stencil sheet I had made using skyline border dies for colud pattern. 

I finished colouring and later on I added splatter of white paint onto the sky. I for cut some grass border lines & adhered the images onto the card base with foam tape. Finally trimmed that sentiment and adhered on the top of the card base. 
That's it for today...


Thank u so much for reading this post. 
I hope u enjoyed.

Hugs ❤️Jaya❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #486

Timeout challenges-Birthday theme + die cutting

Pull tab flip card- ft. Dinosaur stamp set