Cute as a bug

Hey there friends, 
Today is the release day at Stampers Delight. 

So, let's celebrate with a fun card made with their new release "cute as a bug" digital stamp set. This stamp features a cute bug watering to plants in the sunny morning. 


I used this bug digistamps. I coloured this cute images with copics. 
Firstly I blended cloud border line on the upper side of the card base with carved pumpkin distressed oxides. So that it looks sunny day...

I assembled the card & added some highlights & enamal dots. I stamped couple of clouds from mama elephant stamp set. Then added that shiny sun behind the cloud. I coloured the laws with green copic shades as it looks grassy tips. 
Finally added cute as a bug sentiment on the top. 
This is so far, my favourite set with June release. Can't wait to make more cards with this adorable bug. 


Thanks for visiting my blog.
I hope u liked it.

Hugs❤️Jaya❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #486

Timeout challenges-Birthday theme + die cutting

Pull tab flip card- ft. Dinosaur stamp set