Beary Special Birthday Cards using Balloon Stencils- Tubby Craft DT project

Hello crafty peeps! It's Jaya here.

 I'm so very pleased to be a part of this great company for another year and to be among the talented designers picked for this year's team!

Here are my design team cards that I created for this special day.

This is my first DT inspiration post for Tubby craft.
Today I have a couple of Birthday cards with lots of balloons! 
What's a party without them, right? :)

Card 1


This stamp just is a wonderful and adorable image that makes me smile and I know the recipient be uplifted too:)   I know you will love it as much as I do:)
This adorable bear is from the beary wishes stamp set. I've had this stamp set forever and it's perfect for making birthday cards for all ages. 


I created the balloon background by blending through Balloons Stencil with a different color of Distress Ink listed below. I made sure to leave a little white spot on each one to show where the light reflects on the balloon. 

I added a simple Birthday sentiment from the same stamp set.


Then I stamped the cute bear image with jet black ink onto a white cardstock & coloured with a alcohol markers. 

After that embellished the card with glossy accents & stamped some string confetties with different inks. 
Finally added some matching sequins to it. 

Card 2


It has been ages since I have done a shaker card, and I wanted to play with these new to me stencils from Tubby craft which I love. 

I have a fun Happy Birthday shaker card to share with you, using balloon stencils. 
For my card, I used Torquise ink to keep it light for my background, 


I decided to use the stitched rectangle die for a shaker element for this card. I added white cardstock to the bottom, and created my shaker element with foam mountingtape, acetate sheet, and Torquise blue round sequins.

The sentiment was heat embossed on strip of a vellum, after assembling the shaker element.


Then I stamped this cute little birthday bear from the same stamp set & coloured it alcohol markers.. 

I added crystal clear embossing ink on the cupcake using embossing pen, to give a glossy effect on the cream & finally highlighted image with white rolly gel pen. 

Thanks for having a look
Hope you liked it! Have a great crafty day!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #486

Timeout challenges-Birthday theme + die cutting

Pull tab flip card- ft. Dinosaur stamp set