Plumeria Floral cards for Mother's day- ft.watercolour lines stencil

Hello everyone, Its DT jaya here! 

Mother’s Day is around the corner and I’m sure we all prepared cards for important women in our lives. But I’m still want to share a couple of ideas for such cards.

Today I am popping in to share with you my mother’s day card with the PLUMERIA stamp set. 


For my card, I first stamped a beautiful floral image using jet black Ink onto a ivory cardstock.

I started by colouring these flowers with waterbrush markers, and then fussy cut them.

I selected only one flower image with leaves which I added instead of letter 'O'

The letters for "MOMwere die cut from ivory card stock using alphabet dies and ink Blended the edges of letter M. & adhered to the stitched rectangle panel. 

The bloom was substituted for the "O" and adhered between the two M's. 


After that, I use watercolour lines stencil for the background with modeling paste...

Once it was dried, I then added this rectangle panel onto the stenciled cardbase with 3d foam tape..

Then the sentiment was stamped in black ink above it.

To finish my card off I added several glossy accents to the flower & on letter M for glossy finish.

Card-2

Today I’m sharing this project featuring the PLUMERIA stamp set & watercolour lines stencil. 


For the background I used the watercolour lines stencil and blended lawn green dye ink  for a nice, gradient effect.

Then I added broad strip of vellum horizontally at the centre of the stenciled base.

After that I stamped floral image on white cardstock & coloured with tubby crafts dye inks & fussy cut it. 

I used a embossed vellum flower to highlight the image with golden embossing powder & adhered on the top of the centre flower.


For the sentiment I used the I Love you from theGiraffes love stamp set. 

Finally added some glossy accents to finish off the card.

Supplies used to make- 

Plumeria stamp set


Lawn green



Watercolour lines stencil 



To purchase the product log on to -

www.tubbycraft.com


Tubby Craft products are available at following online retailers - 

 

HNDMD 

Crafters Emporio

Crafters Corner





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #486

Timeout challenges-Birthday theme + die cutting

Pull tab flip card- ft. Dinosaur stamp set