Lets shell-abrate birthday card using studio katia stamps

Hello everyone! 

Today I have a really fun birthday card for u. The wavy stencil background I created with Distress Oxide inks in broken China. I added some ink water splatter for some texture too.


I stamped all the pieces from the set onto some Neenah Solar white and coloured them with copic markers and added some white gel pen details.

For the frame and outer piece I used the dies that I have in my crafty stash. 

I worked out where I wanted all the elements and then stamped the sentiment on vellum strip.


I then adhered all the pieces down, using foam tape on a couple for some dimension.

I then added some foam tape to the frame and adhered this to main piece which I then added to a A2 card base.

At this point I decided it still needed something so I went a little bit crazy with the bubbles. 

This really is such a fun set and SO much fun to colour and play with.

I hope you like the card I created.

#cardoftheday #handmadecards #birthdaycards #turtle #cardmakingismysuperpower

#inkon3 #wavystencil #studiokatia

#letsshellabrate #distressoxideinks #BrokenChina #glossyaccents #diecutcards

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #486

Timeout challenges-Birthday theme + die cutting

Pull tab flip card- ft. Dinosaur stamp set