Valentine card using sweet heart digitalstamps

Hello there, 

it's time for another Valentine's card!!! I used this adorable sweet heart stamp set from @beadesigns.bcn and I really love this cute set. 

Before I started with the little angels I created my background with distress inks. For this process I blended three distress inks by using my mini ink blending tool and After that I sprinklet water droplets to get this unique and awesome look.

I die cut the background with the largest "Stitchted rectangles dies"and die cut some puffy clouds from white cardstock and vellum cloud border dies. Then colored this sweet angel with my Copic markers. I fuzzy cut it then.

I arranged the little scene and adhered it with double sided score tape. I stamped "Thinking of you" sentiment on a cloud.

I also stamped some hearts to finish up my card. 
Thank you for stopping by and I'll see you soon.

Hugs 
💕Jaya💕

To grab this digis click on the below link to get it yours  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #486

Timeout challenges-Birthday theme + die cutting

Pull tab flip card- ft. Dinosaur stamp set