Superhero theme Birthday Card

 Hi Crafty Friends,

Hi everyone! It's jaya here. Today I am sharing a Super Hero themed birthday card I created recently.

Into the night to save the day! 



Pj Masks inspired birthday card,

I'm really enjoy playing with Equipo Super stamp set from beadesign.bcn 

It's so cute and creative!!

While looking through my die stash recently, I discovered Square & rectangledies that I had apparently purchased a few years back and Of course I pulled it out so I could make a card using it in the future.

Looking through some of my stamps to see what I could use with the die I have this fun Super Hero stamps from BeaDesigN.

I continued the comic theme that I used on the front of the card. I coloured these superheroes with copic markers.



I like how that small rectangle on the right handside is the perfect size for a sentiment. Then I ink blended this die cuts with distressed oxide inks. After that I adhered these super little heroes on to these die cut blocks. 

I had so much fun while making this cards because just like make my own comic strips! 

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a lovely day!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #486

Timeout challenges-Birthday theme + die cutting

Pull tab flip card- ft. Dinosaur stamp set