Mermaid shaker card

Hi all!

I'm so excited today to share my shaker card for Stampers Delight May New Release!  I play with the newest stamp set from SD called Mermazing. This set is so cute and gorgeous, I LOVE it!! So I made an sea underwater scene and love how it turn out :)



I wanted to create a shaker card & just fill the frame with mermaids & their swimming companions...



I had a fun with choosing hairs & tail combos for mermaids. I added a layer of glitter on her tail & it looks fabulous.
Just love how bright & fun all these colours are!
Before adding the acetate I placed my card panel on top of my card base and only glued the inner panel that way it is lined up nicely.
I then arranged some of my images. Now I was ready to create the shaker component. I used various star shaped sequins to match my color scheme. I adhered acetate and foam tape onto the frame and placed it onto my card base.

The sentiment is then trimmed & adhere to the card panel.


I think it really finishes it off nicely...
See you soon...
You can grab this digi here:https://www.stampersdelights.com/store/c18/%2AALL_DIGITAL_STAMPS_PRODUCTS%2A.html#/


Thanks for visiting my blog...
Crafty hugs...
♥️Jaya♥️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #486

Timeout challenges-Birthday theme + die cutting

Pull tab flip card- ft. Dinosaur stamp set