To my stud puffins

Hello crafties, 
It's time to kick off may with a new challenge... This is the Valentine’s release from #LawnFawn and I just had to use that adorable Stud Puffin set..More dies less stamping..Vellum clouds ☁️ can't b visible due to bright background on the upper side of card panel☹️. I m heading over to #lawnfawnaticschallenge #challenge76 Anything but a card...
For this love themed card, I used the Stud Puffin stamp set.

For background I used pattern paper cardstock from Papericious.
I used the Simple Wavy Borders for the ocean and Simple Hillside Borders dies. 
I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers.
I die cut or fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment and added some highlights. Then added some cute sea critters.

I hope u all like it... Thanks for visiting my blog. 
Happy crafting. 
Hugs 
♥️Jaya♥️
For more inspiration plz visit my insta feed...
https://www.instagram.com/p/B_5M1LJp10o/?igshid=1ak263f1j357n

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #486

Timeout challenges-Birthday theme + die cutting

Pull tab flip card- ft. Dinosaur stamp set