Unicorn & rainbows

Hi everybody! 
Hope your weekend is going great. I have a super fun and happy card to share today; made with the adorable Unicorns and Rainbows stamp set! Unicorns and Rainbows are everywhere – they are trending and so hot right now. Who doesn’t love a unicorn? 
I colored up the cute unicorns and then die cut pretty, puffy clouds and a colorful rainbow. What a scene! I used my copics to match my cardstock and had loads of fun coloring rainbow unicorn hair! 

I stamped the two unicorn images with Intense Black Ink and die cut them out with the matching dies. The Clouds dies cut like a dream. I cut two pieces and layered the top one with foam tape.
It’s hard to photograph, but the unicorn wings, the star, and the horns were all coated with a layer glitter for a touch of shimmer.
The unicorns, rainbow and clouds are mounted onto the card with foam squares.
I hope u enjoyed this inspiring card... 
Till then Happy crafting...
Hugs ♥️Jaya♥️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #486

Timeout challenges-Birthday theme + die cutting

Pull tab flip card- ft. Dinosaur stamp set