Mermaid underwater scene

Hello friends,
I m back with my another set of may release stamps featuring mermaid Kawaii digistamps called let's make a splash!


SD mermay for u make a splash with this cute set of mermaids with a couple of sentiment & ocean critters. You can have a fun under the sea.


I first started with making background. I used Tim holtz distressed oxide inks. Then stenciled some seaweeds on both sides. I used couple of stencils to make a complete underwater scene.


I want to create waterbubble effect with bubble stencils. Continue blending with seaweeds stencils at the base of card panel.. finally I Stamped few fishes to swim around these cute mermaids.


Added more sealife with this cute shells & crab in the sea. Then trimmed sentiment & adhere on the panel with foam tape.
Finally it's done!
You can grab this digi here:https://www.stampersdelights.com/store/c18/%2AALL_DIGITAL_STAMPS_PRODUCTS%2A.html#/

https://www.stampersdelights.com/store/c67/May_2020.html#/
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Have a great day!
Hugs
❤️ Jaya❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #486

Timeout challenges-Birthday theme + die cutting

Pull tab flip card- ft. Dinosaur stamp set